Followers

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

8th Member, Presentation!!

Hello followers!

This morning, it is the day of you to present our next DT member! 

We are proud to present you Maureen!


 "I am Maureen, I am 33 years old, I’ve been married to Daniel for 14 years and we have 4 children. I trained as a nurse a few years ago but was pregnant when I qualified and while I took some time to have a couple of babies, hubby is off at uni training to be a Social Worker. In the meantime, I’ve rediscovered my love of crafting! I have always drawn things, I studied Art and Design at school and after getting married and having my son I discovered card making thanks to a friend and crafty tv channels! That was 12 years ago! I didn’t do much while I studied from 2006-2009 and then after having the babies I didn’t really do anything until about a 2 years and now my addiction is greater than ever! I love learning new crafty techniques and discovering new products and 'must haves' and expanding my stash! I am delighted to be joining this highly talented team and cant wait to get started! mo xxx http://maureenjscott.blogspot.co.uk"

Thank you very much Maureen!!


See you tomorrow!


Sal & Valou

No comments:

Post a Comment