Followers

Friday, March 27, 2015

March Inspiration - Robot

Today I'm sharing my inspiration post for SLSLines Digital Stamps!!  I hope you all are joining us for the challenges!! Here is my inspiration:













I had so much one making this card, but even more fun coloring the image! I colored the image with my Faber-Castell Polychromos. I wanted to have him with some spots of rust. I layered him a bit too! I popped up several pieces of him.. hopefully the photos will show you! And I thought I would add a bunch of gears on the card! So I created this fun card from a Silhouette Cameo cut. I used some really old papers that I had. I'm not even sure who made them!!  All the gears were cut from Spellbinders and My Favorite Things dies. I added blue gems to parts of the gears. I also added some metal gears that I found in Michaels in the jewelry section. A bunch of metal gears.. I couldn't resist! The Happy Birthday is stamped from a Paper Smooches Stamp. I really hope you enjoy him!!  I think he is such a GREAT ROBOT!!! Be sure to grab him from SLSLines Digital Stamps Shop!!

1 comment: