Followers

Monday, May 4, 2015

Nude Tag Art....

Sharon again sharing some more "nude" inspiration - this time by way of "Tag Art"!
 
 
I love to create tags - it's fun to create different backgrounds with mixed media and see all the different effects you can get from products.
 
Today I have 2 tags using 2 digis available at the store in the "Pin Up Girls" Colouring Book - so tasteful and I love the vintage pin up style of these digis.

 
 
I love the colours of this tag - purple and aqua. I painted the background of this tag and then stamped a Tim Holtz "Swirl" stamp with clear embossing ink and embossed with a vibrant "WOW" Purple Glitter Embossing Powder - love the sparkle! Image coloured with Copic Markers and I added some purple ribbon behind the image and at the top of the tag. To finish off I added a peacock feather and the word "exquisite".
 
 
 My second tag has a dry brush acrylic paint background - love the warm colours of red and orange with a bit of white to lighten it. Image again coloured with Copic Markers and fussy cut. I added some sticky mesh down one side and sheer ribbon at the top and for fun added a little butterfly!
 
 

Hope you might feel inspired to try some tag art yourself and pop over to the SLS Lines Store and grab yourself some new images to colour!
 
And don't forget we always have a challenge running here at the blog so lets see your creations linked up!
 
Sharon :)

1 comment: