Followers

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Xmas Postcard...

Hi Everyone
 
 
Sharon here again sharing some more xmas inspiration - this time something a little different!!!
 
 

I hosted a "postcard" swap and the theme was "non-traditional" xmas so I just could not resist using this "Calavera Girl" available at the SLS Lines Etsy Store along with the digital clip art xmas hats!!!
 
The image was printed on card and I added the hat - before printing of course LOL and I then coloured the image with copic markers (hat already coloured as it is clipart from SLS Lines)!!
I cut to postcard size and added a few layers of varnish to protect it in the post, added a postcard back, wrote a xmas message to my swap partner, added a stamp and posted off - real mail art!!! It arrived safely too!
 
 
Hope this may inspire you to think outside the box for xmas!!!
 
Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment