Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Have a Sweet Day!

Hi Everyone
 
 
Today I am sharing a journal page with a cute goth girl image - available in store!!
 
 
I've done a page in my black page journal which is always challenging to add colour to the black! I used a credit cad to drag paint across the background and sprinkled a bit of fine glitter for sparkle plus added some texture paste through a stencil for added dimension.
 
 
I had these fabulous "eye" stickers from a ATC trade I was in and my partner added some extra goodies to the envelope - just perfect for these sorts of images!!!
 

 
I used a Posca pen to add the "Have a sweet day!" wording in the bottom corner - these pens work great on the black page! Image coloured with copic markers and colour pencils.
 
Hope you are having a crafty week!
 
Sharon DT

No comments:

Post a Comment