Followers

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Whimsical house by Titbelsoeur

Hi Everyone,
Here is my first inspirational post with the SLS Lines DT, I am so excited to be part of this team !
I make a lot of art journaling, and I have chosen to make the background of this page quite similar as the one I made for the March Challenge #18 - Springtime (you MUST participate in it).

To make it, I have used Distress ink on a cut-n-dry foam through hand-made masks to make the clouds and the trees.
And I have used Promarker pens to color this cute and whimsical house available in the Etsy store SLS Lines.
I like to use multiple media like pens, ink, paint... to color my AJ pages.
The birds are stamps from my stash.




Have a great crafting day !

Titbelsoeur

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful and I love your clouds :-) CONGRATS on getting to be on the DT - you will a super asset to them :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete