Followers

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

***Winners*** Challenge #17 - Inspired by a Movie/Book/Song

Hi! Welcome back to SLS Lines. We have some winners to announce from Challenge #17 whose theme was 'Inspired by a Movie/Song/Book'. We loved the projects that were submitted for this one and it was a difficult decision but the team have voted and here are our Winner and Top 3.

Congratulations Sari! Please contact maureenjscott@googlemail.com with the links to 3 images you would like from the SLS Lines Etsy Store and mention SLS Lines Winner in your subject line.
Here is your Badge!

And Our Top 3 in numerical order

Congratulations and here is your badge.


Thank you to everyone who entered. Our next challenge will go live on the evening of 20th April, we'd love you to play along again! 

Sal, Mo and the Team

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much- I really enjoyed coloring this awesome image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous - thank you very much for picking me in your Top 3 and for my Badge :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate your professional approach.These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    หนัง HD

    ReplyDelete