Followers

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Inspiration Post


Hi everyone...Genny here with my inspiration post. I have to say to find something from SLS that inspires me is very easy. I just love everything. As you get to know me..goodness help you..lol..you will soon come to recognise what I really love. Skulls, Owls, Cats tend to feature alot and I can get very excited about them. So when I saw this great Candy Skull, I just had to do it. I decided to keep to a very small and muted (for me) pallet..so I stuck to  shades of orange with green extras. I love to pick say 4 shades of 1 colour and just to see what it turns out like. I coloured the skull with my promarkers, cut it out and mounted it onto some black card. It is now on the wall in my parlour, alongside other skulls from SLS. I have to say it does surprise strangers to my house..but they always come round to loving what I do..I also have a collection of skulls that I have painted myself plus lots of ornaments of Skulls, including one from Transylvania. Why not take a look at all the skulls that are available from SLS.
One of the things that I love, being part of the DT is seeing all the fabulous creations that the others come up with. And of course I love seeing all your creations that you enter into the challenge. A new challenge is due to begin tomorrow..so I hope that you will all come along and join in the fun. So until next time..take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment