Followers

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Inspiration Post


Hello everyone...Genny here with my inspiration post. For today's make, I chose to work with this fabulous image of the girl and her cat. For those of you that know me it comes as no surprise that I would choose this..I suppose I am officially a crazy cat lady..lol. As with all my inspiration posts, I like to give a little insight to why I have created what I have. Well for this one came about as I was fussing , Raven, one of my cats. I was sat there stroking her and my mind was wandering remembering past times and coming up with ideas for the future. And that was where I began. I liked the idea of ideas and dreams popping around me..so there was the background..I used a bubble stencil with my distress inks and cut out various circles to hold my thoughts. The girl and the cat seemed to be the perfect focal point.

I hope that you will pop over to the SLS Lines shop and have a browse through all the amazing designs. And don't forget that a new challenge is due to begin tomorrow..the rest of the team have created some fabulous makes..so please be sure to take a look at all those. I so love seeing all the wonderful makes that people create. So until next time..take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment