Followers

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Enjoy the Gifts of Nature


I love this image from SLS Lines called Fantasy Fox Shaman Medicine Woman and decided to make a art journal page using it.  I think Sal created a very stunning image.

 I coloured the medicine woman with PanPastels and Copic Markers. The background of the art journal page was painted, stamped and stenciled.  The top of the page is a gelli print which I used packing tape to remove the design from the gelli plate and I also added some feathers.  The sentiment is by  Inkadinkado which has been in my collection of rubber for a very long time. 



 Be sure to check out the stamps at SLS Lines as Sal will be discontinuing her stamps soon.  We are sorry to see her go, so be sure to grab the stamps you love from her store before they are gone forever. The store has a great selection of images for all of your crafting needs. 

 Thank you for stopping by and have a very creative day. 

1 comment:

  1. This painting is so amazing. The background looks so attractive. You have colored it so perfectly. I really appreciate your work. Keep it up. Now it's time to avail vacuum sealer bags for more information.

    ReplyDelete