Followers

Thursday, September 15, 2016

EXTERMINATE!!!!

Hi Everyone!
 
Today I am sharing a new image for this month - "Fantasy Angry Robot" - available in the SLS Lines Store - perfect for a male themed card!
 
 
 
 
I've altered a 6 x 4 index card - the background was a mop up card for some excess paint and bits of book page. I added the coloured texture paste through a stencil and some cement coloured embossing powder to the edge of the card. I also found some left over Silhouette cut outs from other projects that matched the mechanical theme and embossed them with the cement look powder. I added the little metal "nuts" - amazing what is in my craft cupboard - and then the computer generated wording and copic coloured and fussy cut robot to finish!!

 
You know it's always hard to create "make" themed projects but Sal has a great lot of digis and clip art to choose from in her store so make sure you check out the website!!
 
Sharon
DT Co-ordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment